Portions: 2 People
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cook: 5 to 8 minutes
- 100 g of Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of low-fat Milk
- 2 tbsp melted Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- Fresh mixed berries for your garnish
- 1/4 cup of Original Flavoured Greek Yogourt for the garnish.
- 1 tsp Lemon zest to be added to the yogourt.
- Preheat the waffle iron on medium heat.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and the salt together. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy. Add the milk, coconut oil and syrup and whisk until well combined.
- Now combine the wet ingredients with the dry, let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Lightly spray the waffle iron with oil spray.
- Pour the batter onto the waffle iron and let cook for about 5 minutes depending on the type of machine that you are using.
Now its time to serve this amazing little treat that will lighten everyone’s mood for the day as well as their bellies.