Portions: 4 to 5 people
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups of cooked refrigerated Turkey that has been blended.
- 10 to 12 branches of finely chopped Chives
- 4 Green Onions finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of original flavored Greek Yogourt
- 1/4 cup of Hellman’s mayonnaise
- 1 Branch of Celery finely chopped in equal pieces
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Mcintosh Apple diced into squares
- 1/4 cup chopped Coriander
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the turkey salad and add the garnishes on top.
Hint: For the best results, let the mixture sit overnight in the refrigerator. The flavours will marry together perfectly and your dish will be just a touch more delicious!
If you have leftover turkey after a holiday supper and have no idea what to do with it, this is an amazing alternative that will satisfie you immensely.
My Kitchen My Rules