Portions: 4 to 6 People
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- 1 diced Big Onion
- 8 to 10 Slices of chopped Prosciutto
- 2 diced Garlic Gloves (3 if small)
- 15 to 20 chopped Kalamata Olives (or cut in circles)
- 1 cup of roughly diced Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 pack of Pasta (your choice)
- 3/4 cup Pine Nuts
- 10 to 12 Branches of chopped Chives
- Olive oil to desired texture
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a pot, boil water for your pasta and cook it following the directions indicated on its packaging.
- In a pan over medium heat, brown your onions while stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add the chopped prosciutto and continue to stir for 5 minutes.
- Now add your garlic and stir for 2 to 3 minutes (Warning, do not make your garlic brown.)
- Add your olives and dried tomatoes.
- Move all the contents of the pan onto one side, drain your pasta and insert it on the empty side of the pan as follows:
- Now add your Olive Oil onto the pasta and start to mix in everything together.
- Continue stirring while cooking.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste
- Finally, add in your Pine nuts and chopped Chives
- You can add the olive oil during the cooking process to ensure and nice and smooth texture.
This recipe from my beautiful Mother is just as comforting as it is delicious. I invite you all to try it and I have enough confidence to ensure total satisfaction.
My Kitchen My Rules.