Portions: 2 to 4 people
Difficulty: Very Easy
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
- 2 Yellowfin Tuna Steaks
- 3/4 cup of Sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup of Steak Spice (preferred choice)
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup of Salsa (tomato)
** Optional – You can set your oven to your warmup setting and place your tuna steaks while frequently flipping them so they don’t start to cook. Many people prefer their tuna steaks to be warm instead of cold.
- In a bowl, mix your sesame seeds and steak spice together.
- Cover the surface of both your tuna steaks with olive oil.
- Now cover them with the sesame seed and steak spice mixture.
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter and place your tuna steaks on top.
- Cook each side of the steaks for about 2 minutes each side.
- Cut each steak into thin slices and serve with fresh tomato salsa of your choice.
For a nice and simple dish that can be served as an entree or main dish, this recipe will wow any person you serve it to.