Portion: 4 normal people or 1 pregnant woman
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Refrigerating Time: 1 hour or overnight
1 cup of broken up Graham Cookies
1 cup of broken up Oreos
1/4 cup melted non-salted Butter
1/2 cup of Cream 35%
3 oz diced White Chocolate
2 tsp of Icing Sugar
250 g of Original Cream Cheese
1 1/2 cup of Razzberries
1/2 cup White Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix half of the melted butter with the broken up graham cookies.
- In a separate bowl, mix the other half of the melted butter with the broken up Oreos.
- Spread out both broken up cookies on 2 different cooking sheets and place it on the middle rack of your oven.
- Cook between 6 and 8 minutes and mix the broken up cookies half way through the cooking time.
- In a small pot, heat up the razzberries with the sugar on low to medium heat until it forms a syrup like texture like jam.
- In a bowl, either uses the Microwave or a bain-marie to heat up the cream.
- Now add the white chocolate to the hot cream and let it melt by stirring it off any heat.
- In a bowl, whip the cream and the icing sugar until you receive a firm peak.
- In a mixer, mix the cream cheese until it becomes nice and smooth.
- While mixing, add the mix of cream and white chocolate slowly.
- With a spatula, scrape the sides of the bowl and bring it all back into the middle, now add the whipped cream to the mixture slowly.
- Now start adding the layers to you cake one by one while starting with the crumbles of broken up cookies. Then adding the cheesecake mix and finishing off with your homemade razzberry jam.
I believe I do not need to add anything else to make you try this dessert, it tastes like it just came from the garden of Eden.