Portions: 4 normal people or 1 pregnant wife.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
4 oz or 115 g of either Dark or Milk Chocolate
2 tbsp of Nutella
20 small Marshmallows
10 crushed Graham cookies
1 pack of puff pastry dough
2 beaten Egg Yolks
1 tsp of Sesame Seeds
1 tsp of icing Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a lightly floured work surface, lay out your puff pastry dough.
- In a bain-marie (water bath), add your chocolate & Nutella and let it melt until it is nice and smooth.
- Lay out your melted chocolate onto the puff pastry dough.
- In another bain-marie (water bath), add your marshmallows with 2 tbsp of water at the bottom of the bowl.
- Let it heat up and melt the marshmallow until the mix is nice and smooth.
- Lay out your melted marshmallows onto the puff pastry dough & over the chocolate.
- Spread out your crushed graham cookies over the melted marshmallow and try to cover its whole surface.
- Fold the bottom of your puff pastry to about 1/3 of the length of the pastry dough, the top of the pastry onto the top the bottom folded puff pastry.
- Now fold the sides tightly to create the same effect as when you wrap your gifts.
- Now flip your wrapped s’mores to hide the folding of the puff pastry dough.
- Refrigerate it for about 10 minutes.
- Brush the beaten egg yolks on the whole surface of the pastry dough.B
- Now score lightly your dough (superficially) to add a little creative touch to your presentation during the cooking process.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds onto the top of the pastry dough and put into the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- To plate, cut portions of about 1 inch in thickness and serve.
This dessert will generally mouth orgasms for each one of your guests as they get their first taste. Warning: if you’ve made this for your pregnant wife, I suggest you serve yourself a piece before her since it is entirely probable that she won’t be keen on sharing this wonderful delight.