One of my all-time favorite desserts, an exquisite way to end your meal.
4 scoops of Ice Cream (Your choice of flavor)
1 cup of white flour
1 tbsp of cooking cream
2 cups of Panko Breadcrumbs
1 tsp of Honey or Melted Chocolate (for the topping)
- Shape 4 scoops of ice cream with an ice cream scooper and place them on a Baking sheet or on a plate.
- Place your ice cream scoops in the freezer for approximately 60 minutes.
- While the ice cream is in the freezer, mix the cooking cream and the eggs in a mixing bowl until it is well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour.
- In anther separate bowl, add your Panko Breadcrumbs, now you have your batter stations.
- Once the 60 minutes are up, take out your baking sheet of Ice Cream and coat the ice cream scoops with flour, then the egg mixture and finally the Panko.
- Reinsert your prepare ice cream scoops into the freezer for an additional 60 minutes.
- Next, re-batter the ice cream scoops with the egg mixture and the panko breadcrumbs and place into the freezer for an additional 60 minutes.
- Repeat the last step one last time and let it harden up for an additional 120 minutes in the freezer.
- Preheat your deep fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry each of your ice cream scoops until the outside is a nice golden brown, it will take around 2 minutes.
- Your crusty Panko exterior will be nice and warm whereas your ice cream middle will be nice and cold.
- Drizzle some Honey or Chocolat sauce over the top to give it that extra little kick, and enjoy!
A delicious dessert that will make you skip brushing your teeth just so the taste can last a little bit longer in your mouth!